How to clean your dirty kawaii plush
Little accidents happen, even if you don't mean for it to happen. Before you know it, you spill some food or drink on your favorite Rilakkuma or Sumikkogurashi plush or accidentally drop your plush on the dirty floor. Result: a dirty plush. Luckily, I know how you can fix this! After reading this blog post, you will know exactly how to get your favorite plush clean again.
What you need:
- 1 container or bucket
- 3 cloths
- 1 towel
- neutral detergent
- fabric softener
How to clean your plush:
- Put a little neutral detergent in a container (or bucket) of water and soak a cloth in it for a few minutes.
- Take the cloth and gently wipe with this cloth over the dirty parts of your favorite plush.
- Then wet another cloth with water, wring it out and wipe the detergent off the plush.
- Dampen another cloth with some fabric softener and wring it out. Gently tap the plush with that towel. This makes the material of the plush soft again.
- Gently pat the plush dry with a dry towel.
- Let the plush dry in an airy place.
Never put your plush in the washing machine, because it could lose its shape. And you don't want that to happen! Cleaning your plush needs to be done like mentioned above. ^_^